Step 1: Sign up for Paypal at - https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/product-selection
Select Standard setup and fill out the information.
Step 2 : Once you have signed up click on “Account Setup” then “Link your bank account”
Step 3: Hover over “Tools” at the top of the page and click on “All Tools”
Step 4: Most of the way down this page click on “API credentials”
Step 5: Under “NVP/SOAP API integration” click on “Request API credentials”
Step 6: Select “Request API certificate” then click on “Agree and Submit”
Step 7: Click “Download Certificate” and email it to us.
- Log in to your PayPal business account at paypal.com.
- Click the profile icon () on the top right side of the page. From the Business Profile menu, select Profile and Settings, then select My selling tools.
- Click the Update link in the Instant payment notifications row, in the Getting paid and managing my risk section.
- Click Choose IPN Settings to specify your listener's URL and activate the listener. The following page opens:
- Specify the URL for your listener in the Notification URL field.: http://www.buildingdepartment.com/cgi-bin/processipn.cgi
- Click Receive IPN messages (Enabled) to enable your listener.
- Click Save. The following page opens:
- Click Back to Profile Summary to return to the Profile after activating your listener.