BluePrince 220.127.116.11 Release Notes:
- View Version History will open an updated, nicely formatted Release Notes Notes document (.doc) instead of the old plain text document. (BluePrince Toolbar > Help > View Version History)
- QuickReports Link has been updated to go to reports.buildingdepartment.com (BlueReport > QuickReports)
- Sharing screens with BluePrince Support now quick and easy. Share Screen option now opens harriscomputer.webex.com in default web browser and prompts BluePrince User for the Meeting ID from Support. (BluePrince Toolbar > Help > Share Screen)\
- QuickReport added to website. Building Permits with Permit Square Footage (5) - now includes Owner Name instead of Contractor Name
- on Paid Invoice / Receipt Printouts, lengthier Jurisdiction Names won't overlap the "Paid Receipt", "Due Invoices", "Paid Invoices" headings in top right.
- Training Mode HotFix - Works upon Client Install again.
- COMPATIBLE with LaserFische 9.1. (NOTE: BluePrince 2.9 is not backwards compatible with older versions of LaserFische)
- <<PropertyParcel>> now pulls Parcel Number instead of PIN Number. (Form Designer)
- <<RespPersonAddress> now pulls Responsible Party Address instead of Property Address. (LetterEditor)
- When creating a Permit or Project, if the Property is on a 'Soft Hold' an ALERT will notify the user the Property they are about to use on the New Permit or Project has a Soft Hold placed on it. This helps user's "flag" specific properties without placing them on a Hold. Soft Hold must be enabled per each User Account under BlueConfig to place a property on a Soft Hold. (BlueConfig > [+] User Accounts > Access Control)
- BDept.com now has 'Owner Name' populated on the Inspection Entry Form
- BDept.com > Manual Inspection Entry allows Result Field to be BLANK [by choosing .... Result Option] on Inspection Entry Form. Before choosing .... would result in WebRequests getting stopped by BlueFootService. Now, it allows a user to create a manual inspection without posting a result.
- Bug Fixes, performance issues, and back end software updated to latest versions.